A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your preferences or login information. Those cookies are set by us and are called first party cookies.
We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
- Assisting you in navigation
- Providing services and functionality such as live chat
- Analysing your use of our products, services or applications
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioural advertising)
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Website. Our Website is scanned with our cookie scanning tool regularly to keep this list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies using the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button below: